You can achieve better results including less facial swelling and improved feel of the breasts through our follow-up care.VIEW Plastic Surgery Clinic helps with the rapid recovery through systematic communication between physicians, treatment room and dedicated care department.
Department dedicated to facial contouring
- The 1 month intensive care program begins 1 week after facial contouring surgery or bimaxillary osteotomy.
- The program provides anti-swelling and skin care program including IR and high frequency treatment to reduce swelling in the shortest amount of time and helps the patient return to their daily life as quickly as possible.
Department for dedicated care of breasts
- The 6-month intensive care program begins 1 week after breast augmentation
- It provides ultrasonic and hand massages for the beautiful shape and natural feel of the breasts. Furthermore, the operating surgeon continuously checks the progress to enhance safety.
Oral care after facial contouring surgery
- Clean oral care is required after facial contouring surgery and bimaxillary osteotomy (Two-jaw surgery).
- The mouthwash provided after the surgery may cover a certain degree of home care but tooth scaling and oral examination provided by Smile View Dental Clinic enables a more thorough and clean oral care.