Within 1 hour
Same day discharge
After 10 – 14 days
After 3 – 4 days
It refers to a hormonal increase stimulating the inactivate mammary glands and expanding the breasts of a man like those of a woman.
|Front view of breasts||Side view of breasts|
|1. When the breast is protruded enough to be grabbed by the hand and its shape is round in general
2. When the nipples and areola become larger than normal (more than 6mm for the nipples, 30mm for the areola)
3. When the nipples feel like they are caving in when pressed
|1. When the nipples are pointy
2. When the areola and its surrounding area is generally protruded
Gynecomastia may be suspected when hard mammary gland tissues are touched around the nipples that could be distinguished from the surrounding areas.
The ultrasound examination provides accurate diagnosis results of the presence and size of gynecomastia.
|Breasts enlarged by the accumulation
of fat due to obesity
|Breasts enlarged due to the over-development
of the mammary glands
|Suck and adjust the fat after inserting the suction pipe with a minimal incision of the folds below the armpit.
* You can achieve better results by combining the incision of mammary glands for over-developed mammary gland tissues.
|Make a direct incision and correct the mammary glands through the incision line measuring 2 – 3cm around the areola.|
(partner medical institution)
Breast surgery with functional and aesthetic aspects from the cooperation between cosmetic and general surgeons (breast diagnosis)
Customized surgery considering physical features like height, chest circumference and extent of sagging
The anesthesiologist participates in the entire surgery process including surgery planning and performing the surgery to ensure safety
The anesthesiologist resides in the hospital for real-time monitoring until the patient regains their consciousness
Elasticity recovery and recovery management by the dedicated department
Manages scars after surgery and prevents capsular contracture
• Please be careful because common complications like bleeding, infection and inflammation after the surgery varies by patient.